1/18, 1/19 – Registration begins for Shir Ami members only
1/22, 1/23 – Registration open for existing ELC families
1/24– Open Registration begins
Don’t Delay to Reserve your spot for 2018-2019 School Year and Camp 2018.
Please call the Early Learning Center office with any questions. 215-968-6255
At Shir Ami's Early Learning Center, we subscribe to the belief that "good beginnings last a lifetime." This has been our philosophy for over 30 years. Our preschool is highly respected in the local community because we create a positive environment and exceptional learning experience for our students. Our creative, nurturing preschool, run by an experienced staff, gives your child the education and socialization to foster a good beginning.
KEYS TO YOUR CHILD'S GOOD BEGINNING:
• Our classes have a limited number of children and a low child-to-staff ratio
• Our staff is highly experienced and well trained in all facets of early childhood education
• Our school has high staff retention for maximum stability
• Our school has a nurturing environment that caters to the development of the total child
• Our school welcomes parent partnership and family involvement all year long
KEY FEATURES TO OUR PRESCHOOL PROGRAM:
• Certified Full Day Kindergarten
• Optional Lunch Program
• Extended Day Program available (before and after school)
• After School Activities (Art, Cooking, Soccer, Yoga)
• Modern building with security system for outer and inner doors
• Learning Specialist on Staff
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: Preschool Office: (215) 968-6255Download Our ApplicationEMAIL: Shari Beck-Nahman, Director of Early Learning Center
Licensed by the State of Pennsylvania, Dept of Education, Dept of Human Services.
Keystone S.T.A.R.S. Participant